CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.13.2007

I've been tagged!!!!!

Oh Britt tagged me!!!! So here is a bit about myself. Hope you enjoy

4 OR MORE PLACES I HAVE LIVED: Well I lived in Holiday for just a bit, Sandy utah almost my whole life, draper in our first apartment, indiana for 3 weeks, now west jordan

4 OR MORE PLACES I HAVE WENT ON VACATION:-St. george, Vegas, Indiana, California, Cancun, Mexico, I've been to Nauvoo when i was really little but i dont remember it. Lake Powell.

4 OR MORE JOBS I HAVE HAD:-Helping my dad at his shop, Air doctors, Great clips(for only 2 months until i realized they teach you to do bad hair cuts) Capri salon and day spa, now i work out of my home doing hair and the best job of all is being a mom!!!!!!!

4 OR MORE FOODS I LIKE:-I love Italian(i learned how to make chicken marsala, its to die for) peanut butter dips, chocolate covered apples from chocolate factory, turkey burgers, cafe rio salads!!!4 OR MORE HOBBIES I HAVE Scrapbooking, shopping, wakeboarding, playing with Krey, decorating for christmas

4 OR MORE THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:-well I love to eat peanut butter by the spoonfuls, I like to cook different things, I love to decorate, I'm a boob(Ever since I had Krey my emotions are wacky!) I have a huge obssesion with SHARKS!!!!!(my dad bought me shark videos for xmas) I will spend more money on a pair of jeans for my child than i will for myself, I hate cleaning, .

4 OR MORE THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:-I would travel, send my kids to the best college they got into, buy houses all over the world, buy a huge boat to live on most of the time and wakeboard, buy tonz of shoes, get a maid, donate to the church and other organizations, pay off my parents and mother in laws house, let my husband buy the car of his dreams,

I am tagging Monica Giles, Stefany Chandler, and who ever else wants to join in on the fun!

0 comments: