CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.11.2008

200% it's a girl!!

This is her profile.  Shawn said that he thinks her profile looks like mine.





We had our second ultrasound yesterday.  Its confirmed 200% that its a girl.  Such great news knowing I can for reals plan on having a girl.  It was crazy to see her moving inside me.  I always feel little jabs on the left side of my belly.  I always assumed that it was her little feet.  But it was her little fists, it looked like she was boxing me inside!  It was so fun to see the movement as I felt it.  Krey came with us to watch the ultrasound. Half way through he just started to cry.  My mom said look there is your baby sister and he started sobbing.  I think he was a little freaked out.  He is so cute when he talks about his baby sisser.  He tells everyone her name.  He sometimes calls her Hadlee Jo and sometimes he calls her Hadlee Nash.  Nash is his cousin/best buddies name.  He said that one day and thought it was pretty funny. We are all so excited for our little GIRL!!!!

12 comments:

Dellany Higby said...

Your little family is growing SOOO stinkin fast!! Congrats you guys!! Like always when it comes to babies, I'm jealous!!!

Calli Hayman said...

Congrats Sheena! I think she looks like you too :o) She'll be so cute! Yay!

Ali said...

Oh man, she's going to be so cute! Isn't it nice to know that you'll have one of each?! You get the best of both worlds, I think!

Karlee Turner said...

Congrats on the little girl Sheen! She's going to be so stinkin cute! And I LOVE the name Hadlee...that's actually one of the names I've wanted to use for a girl!

Clark Family said...

That's so fun! How nice to know it's for sure a little girl. One of each how exciting! I think the potty training is going to be a long process but only because I don't want to have the baby and then have him go back to diapers so we're just going to take it as it comes. It's crazy though we've had him pee on the carpet and he even went diarrhea on the floor. It's an adventure! So good luck to you guys I hope it goes well. Maybe you'll get to enjoy it as much as I have. I mean that very sarcastically. But things are good. The little guy will be here on the 25th for sure unless I have him before then! How are you feeling? I hope better!

Andrea Harper said...

I can't wait to kiss her little face. Lovin the name, and I LOVE the name Nash too. That's been on my baby name list since your cuz used it. I miss you and hope that you are feeling okay. Being pregnant and having a two year old makes me tired just thinking about it. Give Krey a kiss for me! Love ya lots

Andrea Harper said...

p.s. I tagged you.

Katie Corbridge said...

Yippie Skippie! If so much cuteness could be packed into Krey, I can't imagine how cute this little girl is going to be! Oh, and the outfits... this girl is going to be the best dressed baby on the block. I KNOW it! It's the hardest thing shopping for Landon because I ALWAYS somehow make my way to the girl section, then ALWAYS leave with little girl outfits for my nieces. Anyway, she'll be adorable and always be dressed adorable too:)!

Anne-Marie said...

Just catching up on my blogging buddies (was in the hospital last week). Congrats on your little girl! She's going to be a beauty like her Mom!

Heidi said...

That's so exciting! Congrats! She'll be beautiful.

The Lichtie Family said...

Girlies are the best! I am so excited for you!! Let's go shopping for cute clothes!!

brookeandruss said...

Yea! I am so excited for you! Those ultra sound pictures are precious. I am glad you know for sure that she is a girl:) You guys are the cutest family. I can't wait to see you this week and your cute prego tummy!