I'm glad you guys had a good Easter. It's good to see a post. I was starting to worry something was wrong but I totally understand the sick thing. Hope all is well. We look forward to more posts.
We are the Vierra family. Shawn and I got married in Sept 2004. Kreyton beacame the best addition to our family in Dec. 2005. I am a mom and i also do hair out of my house. I love to scrapbook, go shopping for clothes or home decorating stuff. My little boy will be 2 in December, and is all boy! The more I let him play outside the happier he is. Some of his favorite things are macaroni and cheese, playing sports of any kind with his dad and helping his dad mow the law on saturday morinings. Shawn works for spring communications as a regional sales manager and loves it. It keeps him very busy! In spare time he also manufactures longboards. He does everything he can to make sure kreyton is playing sports and doing boy things since he spends most of his time watching mom do hair all day.
7 comments:
Yay!! New posts!! I was so happy! How cute is Kreyton? Like seriously. And what the black glove? Kids are so funny. Love ya
I'm glad you guys had a good Easter. It's good to see a post. I was starting to worry something was wrong but I totally understand the sick thing. Hope all is well. We look forward to more posts.
Your family is darling! I cannot believe your little one is so big - and you are expecting! Congrats!
I found your blog... maybe we can keep in touch! :)
Oh, and how do you know Andrew and Ali Flegal? They are in our ward, My husband went to high school with them.
Hey sheena.. this is heidi welch... Your little boy is so cute. Congrrats on your babby. You dont even look prago. Keep in touch
I can't believe he is so big! And don't worry about the black glove thing. He's probably getting ready for his career in forensics...:)
Small world... how do you know Heidi?
In other news, your family is beautiful. When do you find out the gender of baby #2? Are you going to be surprised?
I hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment