CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4.11.2008

Well Krey is 2 years and 3 months so I slacked a little on getting his 2 year pictures done but I finally got them done! Mary Clark does fantastic photography! Check out her blog photographybydmc.blogspot.com. She is such a cute girl and does great work!!!
After a while Krey started doing his own poses! He is such a ham... This is one of his own poses!




















Krey and Nash are the best of buds! They are incredible silly together and love spending time together. We are really going to miss them while they are gone this summer!!!!!

I just love my sweet boy!

9 comments:

Clark Family said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! Those pictures turned out awesome. I need to do something like that.

Karlee Turner said...

Wow! I cannot believe how cute he is..and how old he looks! She did an awesome job!

Andrea Harper said...

Holy crap, those are SO cute. I am obsessed with his little outfits! I can't wait to have a little boy so I can dress him all cute like that...but I have a feeling that I will have a girl first. That'll be fun too though. Anyways, LOVE those. He is adorable!

Anne-Marie said...

What a handsome little guy! Don't they grow too fast? When do you find out what your having? (that is if you find out) Let me know!

Ali said...

goodness sakes, he is photogenic. I can't wait to see adorable your next one is!

Heidi said...

Wow, he is SUCH a cutie! I can't believe everyone is grown up and having babies! He is adorable.

Katie Corbridge said...

Oh my gosh these are precious! What awesome photography! He is such stylish little man, isn't he!?! He gets more handsome as time goes by! Love the photos!!!

Monica Mary said...

Love the pictures and totally do not think his hair was too short-perfect!

Anonymous said...

hey sheen miss you guys to. when i look at your blog it makes me feel not so far away. give krey a kiss from nash.