CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.18.2008

23 weeks pregnant!

So this is strictly for my cousin Karlee.  She is going to be in Pennsylvania for the summer.  When she gets back I will only have a couple more weeks left before the baby comes.  So she has requested pictures of my belly.  Even though I'm not all for it... I put a bare belly pic up for her to see!  So here you go kar.  This is me almost 6 months prego! 



6 comments:

Andrea Harper said...

I'm all for this idea as well!! I love belly pictures! Yay. What a cute mama belly you have. You still look so cute and petite (although I'm sure you don't feel it, no one ever does when they are the ones actually FEELING it) But you are. CAn't wait to see you on the 31st!

Tara said...

ok so it has seriously already been 6 months, man the time flys!

Heidi said...

You are too cute prego. I want to be cute when my belly has taken over!

Anonymous said...

thanks sheen!! you look so cute keep up the hard work!

Jeff, Whitney and Kael said...

Congrats On the baby. Babies scare me. At least I am having a boy so then I can teach him some baseball skills. No but I am happy your family looks amazing congrats. It was good seeing you at the mall.

Katie Corbridge said...

What the hot mamma! You are so cute and little prego!