So I have been thinking of giving Krey a buzz for the summer. He hasn't had really short hair for a long time! Instead of buzzing it totally off we did a mohawk! I only planned on keeping the mohawk for a few days but it has become quite a hit! Krey absolutely loves his mohawk. He is starting to tell complete strangers about his mohawk. He'll look at someone and say "see mohawk" as he touches the spikes. He says the word mohawk so stinkin cute! He is constantly touching it. The fact that he likes it makes me a bit worried that he may have a wild side to him.... we for sure dont go anywhere without some kind of comment from someone. Women kinda treat him different. They aren't as friendly to him. I think that is really interesting, he is the same kid! Most people say "what did you do to your child's hair?" I just cant bring myself to shave it yet...
Krey doing thumbs up with his BLACK GLOVE. The obsession is wearing off....
Krey riding his motorcycle. I thought the harley would be the perfect prop for his mohawk pictures.






4 comments:
Oh my gosh I can't believe his hair! But I love it! He looks adorable!
How cute is your kid? I'm lovin it. I say keep the 'hawk just to spite those people who treat him different! No but seriously, it's not right that I envy a 2 year olds hair. He has THE BEST hair, all the time! It just goes with having a mommy who's a stylist! Lot of love
Wow, I kinda want a motorcycle just like that, looks just about right!!! What a stud muffin!
Love the motorcycle!!! I've gotta find out where you got that!!! Krey is the cutest!!!
Post a Comment