CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.16.2008

4th of July

This our family on the 4th of July.
We took the tracks train down to Gateway and played in the fountain.  Krey goes nuts there.

Krey and  I riding the tracks train.  He loved it for about 5 min then wanted to get off.  It was a lot of fun.  We ended up at the sandy fireworks!  Krey was more interested in seeing how fast he could run than watching the fireworks.  He likes doing fireworks at our house better than the big firework show.

3 comments:

Tara said...

It looks like you guys had a way fun 4th of July! Can't wait for our July Shabang!!!!!

Andrea Harper said...

You updated!! You know how I love it when you update....yay for the 4th! Gotta love the fountain at Gateway, always a good time. Love me some Krey. :) I coldn't get over his mini CTR ring he was wearing at Haley's. Like, I need to hijack him. And then eat him for dinner. Sorry, but I do.

Andrea Harper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.