CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.16.2008

A walk down memory lane...

MEMORY LANE- This will be fun! This is just too fun to pass up. Here are the directions: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

9 comments:

Dellany Higby said...

Well first of all I remember in highschool all your spectacular dance performances. I think Talisia and I made people go deaf cheering you guys on that year that dance company was ridiculous! I also would like to thank your sweet family for trying to sleep while we stripped down completely nakie and went down the slide in Lake Powell. You are such a doll, and I LOVED the outfit on Saturday. Here's to many more memories for us!

The Lichtie Family said...

Ooo, I am going to have to diddo the nakey slide comment because it was sooo fun!!
I also remember:
-when we took dance together at Dance Concepts like, um 20 years ago
-you doing your little twisty up-do for me like a gazillion times for games
-cheering with you senior year (I don't think I can do a toe touch these days)
-your hot tub
-watching Crossroads at your house. Everyone was Britney Spears fans, but I hated her
-driving home from St. George and you going like 5000 MPH
-your old room with walls and walls of pictures!!

Ahh, memories. Can't wait for the little one to come. I am going to kiss her face.

Anonymous said...

Remember all of our GNOS? Those were always fun:) For some reason all the guys would always end up where we were...

Calli Hayman said...

I just remember always sleeping over at your house because your parents were awesome and let us stay out til the crack of dawn or they just let everyone come over and stay all night long! And i remember your little bro was always trying to torture everyone! He was so cute! How is your fam by the way?? Ps you look spectacular in a two piece with a prego tummy!! :o)

Tara said...

ok lets let the memories come,
-20+ people in your bed at the same time
-Cheer Camp
-20+ people in your Hot Tub
-Congering up crazy hazing plans
-20+ people on your tramp
-Hanging out with all of our boys from other schools
-Sitting in your moms basment and playing while my mom was getting her hair done( had to have been 15+ years ago
-Sluffing school and making yummy food!
Man there are so many and so many more to come!

Heidi said...

Oh, so many. I have to agree with Nudes on the GNOs. Funny boys. All we wanted were girl nights for once!

Doing our makeup and hair in your mom's salon like, every time we were over

9th grade seminary

That dance competition like a bizillion years ago... not sure if you even remember it, I think it was one of the first times we talked

Your dad and his oh-so original nickname for me... Horton Hears a Who?

Lame 9th grade dances after school

Sleepover fun, and how your hair always stayed perfect no matter what... I still can't figure that out!

"Lean on me... when you're not strong..."

Love you! This was fun!

Vierra crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vierra crew said...

Sheena this is your husband. I just wanted to tell you how many cool memories we have had together, you are the coolest wife, I can't wait for all the memories we are going to have over the next 300 million years! Here are a few good ones: when we would do radical snow obstacle courses in the mall parking lot, sneaking into your backyard at 2 a.m. thinking I was gonna score, only to find your bro on the tramp with you, and your dad still awake wanting hang out as well (boy was I surprised), driving at 2 a.m. in the worst blizzards Utah has ever seen because you wanted food or needed medicine (sometimes while preggers sometimes not), BBQ's and volleyball outside our first apartment, MEXICO!!!, having Krey, midnight wrestling matches in bed (no really everyone we just wrestle), movie nights, me talking you into letting me buy stuff (ie. Gold clubs, watches, cars, tv's etc. ;) four wheeling in the FX, shake face, sweet Jazz games, Lake Powell on top of the boat, (wink wink) & many many more... You truely are the funnest girl ever, life would totally sucl witout you, thanks for all knarly mems, I love you sweetie!

Katie Corbridge said...

-K- Your husband is so cute what he wrote above!

Love the Sheen! Here’s a memory or two:

Sleepovers were the best at your house! We always stayed up so late and there were always boys, boys, and more boys migrating at your house in the wee hours of the night!

How many times have you made me feel like a rock star with your up dos! Senior Dinner Dance you made me feel so hot with the most sassy up do! You’re so creative that way!

I’m not going to name names, but my first make out with my husband was in your room on your bed with you there too (so classy, I know), so much fun though!

Cheering with your cute face!

We’d always come to your house and get fresh waffles or some other delicious meal prepared by your mug!

Lake Powell, San Diego, St. George, Disneyland, Bear Lake… need I say more!?!

I just remember how every guy we’d hang out with thought you were so fun and cute. You’d have this cute fun flirty way about you and then they’d all get OCD OBSESSED over you! Remember the night at Albertsons when someone was looking for “Penny”!

Halloweens were da’ bomb with you! We all dressed up together as Harley girls! You had the coolest dread locks in your hair and hottest fish neat tights on!

You’re one of the most fun girls to be around Sheen! I look forward to more fun memories with you:)