CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.19.2008

6 weeks old already!!!

My lil missy moo is already 6 weeks old.  The time is just flying by.  Some things she loves at 6 weeks old... Nursing, sleeping in the day time, nursing, staying awake at night, nursing, watching her big brother talk to her, sucking on her dads knuckle, classical music.


I realized I dont have any pics of just me and the baby since she was born.  So here are our first pics together.

At night we lay on the bed and she love to sit and watch krey jump around.  She arches her back to see him when he is out of her sight.

She has a crazy belly button.

Starting to smile 

14 comments:

Clark Family said...

Oh she is so cute! They grow way to fast. I love watching my little one adore his big brother. Doesn't it make being a mom that much better. It's so cute and so rewarding. Love the pictures of mommy and daughter. You look awesome for only having had a baby 6 weeks ago.

Ali said...

Oh gosh, she's gorgeous.

With regard to the hair post... i have to say that I'm confident it would look awesome if you go for the Kate Walsh color... however, I love how it looks in the photos you just posted too! My no-opinions are useless... sorry!

Heidi Wing said...

She is adorable!! Where do you get all her cute outfits??? She is getting so big!!

Heidi Wing said...

She is adorable!! Where do you get all her cute outfits??? She is getting so big!!

Tara said...

sheen you are so beautiful, miss I just had a baby. Your hair is way long you should totally go kate walsh color. And cute little Hadlee is getting so big. You guys have the cuttest kids!

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dellany Higby said...

You have the cutest kiddos ever! You are looking gorgeous my dear, and look at all that hair on little miss Hadlee!! I think mom will have fun with that, talk about hair model.

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

SHE IS SO STINKIN CUTE... I LOVE HOW YOU DO HER HAIR SO CUTE EVERYDAY LOL ONLY SHEENA!!! SUPER CUTE KIDS!!!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

ONE MORE FUNNY COLOR... I LOVE YOUR LIPSTICK... WHATS THE BRAND AND COLOR???? LOL

Robyn Reynolds said...

Your little girl is so cute. My little girl is 6 weeks today so they are really close. Her favorite things are the same as your daughters. She sure loves nursing and her baby classical music.

Ashlii Brooke said...

Sheena Bean!! I don't think you could get more adorable!! You look JUST like your mom. Plus - How cute is your little girl!?! UGH I love her to pieces. Im so glad you are a fellow bloggette :o) hugs and smooches Ash

Karlee Turner said...

Sheen, she's absolutely adorable! I love her hair..you're so lucky!

angie said...

Hey Sheena-
It' Angie. I got to your blog from Ashlii's. Small world.. .. Cute blog, cute kids!

angie said...

She has hair just like your dad!!