CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.16.2008

What do you think?

I am needing a change.  After having a baby and carrying some extra weight I need something to give me a little pick me up... I am trying so hard to grow my hair out, it is already longer than it has been since I was in high school.  So I am considering changing the color.  Below are some pics of me, one of my hair now, one when I was dark, and then Kate Walsh hair is the color i'm thinking of going????



this is me now
This is me dark

6 comments:

Monica Mary said...

THis is going to shock you... I like it long and dark, short and blonde...

I also LOVED how we did your hair before your trip to Vegas-see sidebar.

If you keep it long-I'd do Kate's color-it's pretty and rich looking...

WHEN???

Tara said...

DO it SHEEN!!!!!!! Go dark you are one of only a couple of my friends that can do any color you want and get away with looking smoking!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

you can get away with whatever you do with your hair.. you always have and always will beable to

JeSs said...

I like both...but also a person in the hair industry we always like a change! I like the honey brown, or the honey brown with lowlights of that chestnut brown! SUper cute Sheena! You have such an adorable fam!Hope all is well!

Clark Family said...

Thanks for your comment I'll be sure to add you guys. I would say you should go dark. But I like how your hair was when you went to Vegas. I think it looks sooo good on you. But if your doing an all over color I would say dark and long.

angie said...

I like the long and blonde. Maybe with a little more dark than i your are now. Oh what do I know!! Ha Ha