We went to wheeler farm and got our family pics done. It was a lot of fun. The kids did great, Krey once again was a little ham. Mary Clark my photographer once again did a great job.
Everyone is getting family pics. I'm so behind. Yours look awesome. We want some done but lame excuse we want to loose weight. Putting off precious memories for food. Sad I know! Krey is a little stud. I act like I know him, but I don't. Little Hadlee is adorable. I've said it before but I love the hair.
WOW!!! look how stinky cute!! all of you... you look awesome sheen! I love the dark hair. I might be giving you a call when I come home for Christmas... I had my hair died dark out here and not so good:)
Oh my heavens...those pics are darling. Your photographer did a great job but it couldn't have been that difficult to take cute pics of your little fam. You guys look fantastic. Krey is so photogenic, I can't believe it. I love the one of you laying on Shawn's lap holding Hads up. That one is so great but I'm a sucker for action shots. Every picture is great. Sure love you guys!
Hey Sheena... This is Alex Griggs...if ya remember me. I found your blog on Ashlii's...Wow! Your lil new girlie is so stinkin gorgeous! Not a surprise... And Kreyton...what the?! Last time I saw him he was like a baby! He's so cute! Cute lil fam....just wanted to say hey and hope you are doing awesome!
We are the Vierra family. Shawn and I got married in Sept 2004. Kreyton beacame the best addition to our family in Dec. 2005. I am a mom and i also do hair out of my house. I love to scrapbook, go shopping for clothes or home decorating stuff. My little boy will be 2 in December, and is all boy! The more I let him play outside the happier he is. Some of his favorite things are macaroni and cheese, playing sports of any kind with his dad and helping his dad mow the law on saturday morinings. Shawn works for spring communications as a regional sales manager and loves it. It keeps him very busy! In spare time he also manufactures longboards. He does everything he can to make sure kreyton is playing sports and doing boy things since he spends most of his time watching mom do hair all day.
12 comments:
Wow Sheena. Those pictures are awesome!!! Your photographer did a great job!!
What a cute little family!
i love these! and your dark hair
Everyone is getting family pics. I'm so behind. Yours look awesome. We want some done but lame excuse we want to loose weight. Putting off precious memories for food. Sad I know! Krey is a little stud. I act like I know him, but I don't. Little Hadlee is adorable. I've said it before but I love the hair.
LOVE THEM! SO cute Sheena! What an adorable fam!
WOW!!! look how stinky cute!! all of you... you look awesome sheen! I love the dark hair. I might be giving you a call when I come home for Christmas... I had my hair died dark out here and not so good:)
So awesome! Love your color scheme and your necklaces. I love those indoor backdrops! And the last one of Krey is to die for!
Shawn and I think Krey is the cutest little boy! These pictures are so cute of him and Hadlee! What great family photos! And you are one hot Mamma!
Heart breakers, ALL of you!
Oh my heavens...those pics are darling. Your photographer did a great job but it couldn't have been that difficult to take cute pics of your little fam. You guys look fantastic. Krey is so photogenic, I can't believe it. I love the one of you laying on Shawn's lap holding Hads up. That one is so great but I'm a sucker for action shots. Every picture is great. Sure love you guys!
You've got such a cute family sheena!!
Such cute pictures! i love the last one of Kreyton - so suave.
Hey Sheena...
This is Alex Griggs...if ya remember me. I found your blog on Ashlii's...Wow! Your lil new girlie is so stinkin gorgeous! Not a surprise... And Kreyton...what the?! Last time I saw him he was like a baby! He's so cute! Cute lil fam....just wanted to say hey and hope you are doing awesome!
Post a Comment