CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.02.2008

More Halloween pics!

This is my bro Sean and I.  We went to a Halloween party and I couldn't get my husband to wear this cheer outfit so I called my bro and he was up for the challenge.  
Shawn decided to be a nerd!  I think he didn't have to try very hard to fit the part!
This one is a bit blurry but I had to post it.

7 comments:

Katie Corbridge said...

How the heck do you still fit in your cheer uniform after just having a baby and having two kids for that matter?

Karlee Turner said...

I'm so impressed that you can still fit into your cheer uniform! That's awesome Sheen! You Look great!

Tara said...

shut up, just so you know I am dying of laughter right now, this is so dang funny of shawn! And you I just had a baby but fit into our old uniforms!

Dellany Higby said...

Yeah, no more being able to pop out children and then sport your highschool cheer uniform. You suck sheen. HEHEHE Love you.

Calli Hayman said...

What! Your little bro is so big! but i guess i haven't seen him lin like 5+ years! and you have the cutest kids i love their costumes!! :o)

angie said...

That is a great cheerleading outfit on Sean. They both are a couple of nerds!

Heidi said...

Yuck to Sean - and YUCK to you... you still fit into your cheer outfit? You are amazing. Your hubby makes a good nerd.