Krey had his 3rd bday at chucke E cheese. I cannot believe that my boy is three! I dont know what I would do without my lil buddy!! He is such a sensitive, sweet, silly, boy. We asked him where he wanted to have his bday and he said Chuck E cheese. It was fun playing games, eating pizza, and letting Krey do pretty much whatever he wanted!!!
Grandma kimmie and Hadlee at chuck E cheese
playing games
Nash and Krey playing the bowling game.
I think he cheated a little
We had an Iron Man party at our house. Even though Krey picked out his Iron Man masks he wouldn't wear one on the day of his bday.
Carson, Sean, and Sky getting into the party
One happy bday boy
This is the fabulous bday cake that aunt Karlee made for Krey. It turned out great!!! Krey loved it so much that he almost threw up all over it... He started choking on frosting and started throwing up. I barely moved the cake out of the line of fire. We all still ate it though... Thank you Karlee for making such a fab and delicious cake!!






9 comments:
So yeah, I've kinda fallen off the blogging train lately so I'm a little behind. Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas and I want to eat your children they are so delicious. Tell krey iron man is my favorite! So glad he didn't vomit on that cute cake!!! He's getting too big :( how time flies.
That is the cutest pic of your Mom holding Hadlee up close! She is so cute! And what a cute hot mamma you are too! You really look so great after just having a baby! I can't belive Krey is three! What a cutie and always dressed so cool too!
Hey Sheena,
I can't believe how big Krey is and your sweet little Hadlee is absolutely gorgeous. You guys have the best genes.
I hope it's OK that I read your entire blog. I found it through Monica's and I've been trying to catch up on your family. So, did you move?
I didn't recognize any of the pictures backgrounds. Maybe I'm just a dork.
So, how are you? Are you still cutting hair? I should come see you some time and get a new do. I'm in need of a change.....loves...
p.s. my blog is monkeeinthemiddle.blogspot.com
I'm adding you to my friends list, if that's OK?
Happy Birthday that is an awesome cake! Three that is just crazy. Glad you guys had a good holiday season. Hope all is well!!!
Happy Birthday, cute Krey. We sure love you buddy!
The pics of the party are darling. Looks like it was a huge success...how fun!
No way - he is not 3. You have a THREE year old!?! Good golly, we must be like, grown ups or something:) Your kiddies are too cute! love you!
Hey! Long time no see! Hope you guys had a fun Christmas, I can't believe Krey is THREE, that's crazy! I love the chuck e cheese and iron man idea, and that cake...way to go Karlee! We miss you guys and need to hang out soon! Hope all is going well,love ya!
Yeah sheena i'm so glad you guys have a blog too. I didn't even think about asking you for your blog address, so i'm so glad you found ours!anyways i love your blog! What a good looking family you all are! Fallon
That cake is adorable. I love the candles! It's so weird you have a three year old. I still think it's crazy most of my friends have kids.
Post a Comment