I haven't posted forever!!! We are all still alive I just haven't really felt up to blogging... Haven't really had the time. Here is a little update on our fam. Shawn is still doing real-estate investing and loving every minute. He is also doing a wake boarding business. Krey is my fav lil man in the world. He is the sweetest, kindest little boy. He always wants to snuggle,hug,or kiss you. He is always telling me he loves me or he misses me. He refers to me as sexy lady. He loves baseball and was supposed to have his first T ball practice yesterday but it got canceled because of all this snow! He thinks he is playing on the sandlot team. He would be totally happy living off cookies, brownies, anything with chocolate, chocolate milk. He is the biggest junk food eater and he can climb anywhere i put it and eat it while im not paying attention. He is the best big brother. loves his sis and is such a great helper. Hadlee is getting so big. She'll be 7 months in a few weeks. She is practically crawling. She gets up on her knees and scoots forward. This stage came to fast for me. She shouldn't be mobile yet!!! She has been sitting up since she was 5 months. She is a wild women. She can get herself out of her bumbo. She leans to one side and gets her feet under her then just pushes her self out onto her head! She is a crazy sleeper in one night she'll go from one side of her bed to the other. From her belly to her back to her side. Sometimes her legs are handing through the bars of the crib. She is so much fun! She is rarely called Hadlee. She mostly goes by missy moo. Kreyton calls her Missy moo, missers, muffin top, chubby legs, baby sis, He'll say "Your so round, your so chuncky" I hope she doesn't grow up with a complex. So there is a little update of the Vierra's! Hope you all are doing well.
Mountains to Climb
10 years ago






16 comments:
I cannot stop laughing... Krey is so funny!!! We need to get together!
I ran across your blog and I'm so glad I did! I loved going back and seeing all the fun pics of Kreyton growing up. Our blog is www.joshandshantelle.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Hopefully this summer we can go play at the park since we'll be living a little closer.
Hey! It's been a while since I've talked to or seen you! I'm glad to hear things are going well, I can't believe Hadlee is almost crawling already! And that's great that Shawn is loving his new job. Can't wait to see you Friday!
I'm glad to hear you are doing well. It's been so long since I've seen you. Glad you're back to blogging.
loves....
Sheen, that is the cutest update ever! Your children are adorable and so cute in their ways! I can't believe Hadlee is starting her way onto crawling either! She is a crazy woman! And Krey has such a cute personality with his love for all things chocolate and the cute things her says. It truly makes me look forward to Landon being that age and T-Ball! Too cute!!!
I stumbled across your blog from Jena Edwards. Oh my gosh your kids are so adorable!! Wow!! You guys look so happy. I am so glad to see you are doing well. I love all your pics!
Haha cutest family ever. Super tenders, love it!
So glad to hear you guys are doing good. Your kids are so cute. I say that every time but they really are. I love that movie. JJ goes around saying "you chunky"! Kids are awesome!
Sheena love the blog! Your kids are so stinkin cute! You should email my your email address and I'll add your to my blog since its private! Cute fam!!
Sheena love the blog! Your kids are so stinkin cute! You should email my your email address and I'll add your to my blog since its private! Cute fam!!
Sheena love the blog! Your kids are so stinkin cute! You should email my your email address and I'll add your to my blog since its private! Cute fam!!
Sheena love the blog! Your kids are so stinkin cute! You should email my your email address and I'll add your to my blog since its private! Cute fam!!
Oh I am so glad you posted a new blog! I was really getting sick of stalking the same blog! If you could keep up with it i'd appreciate it! LOL You know I love ya!
Yay, you're alive! I've been on quite the hiatus also. Just no time! I can't believe Hadlee is getting so big! She's at a stage when she stops feeling like a "baby" and more like a little person. And that must be quite the mental boost to hear "sexy lady" every day!
Funny thing is... Todd is my cousin we have always been pretty close. He lived with my family while Johnny and I were dating and engaged! And Chelsea is one of my greatest friends from high school. She was a year younger but we had lots of classes together. In fact I set them up. Yes, that's right, I was their match maker and I love taking credit for it. It worked out awesome cause she was a best friend and he is my closest cousin. Plus there were other connections. We hate that they live so far away. I miss them very much, and I'm so excited that they are having a baby! But how do you know them!
Hey Sheena, I'm not sure that you will remember me but you used to do my hair and you did my hair and makeup for my wedding, I also went to school with Sean, anyway I stumbled across your blog and just thought I would tell you how adorable your family is! Your little boy is so grown up and is such a stud! And your precious little girl is so beautiful, I actually just had a little girl, myself in january... they are so much fun! Hope all is well! Oh and are you still doing hair in your house? I might need a new look, next time I am in Salt Lake.. Just let me know! Thanks, Jillian(Jones)Reynolds
Post a Comment