CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.31.2009

We're back for a moment

So after getting a lot of crap from all of you lovely friends out there, I'm finally posting a new post!!!  We have been so busy this summer.  I have tonz of pics to post but I have to get them off of my other computer first so be prepared some day for tonz of pics from all summer.  Hadlee is going to be 11 months in a few days.  She is walking all over the place and trying so hard to be as big as her big bro!!  Krey loves his baby sis but sometimes wishes he could just do his own thing without her bugging so much.  He is such a sweetheart.  He is always telling me that I am his fav and that I am beautiful and pretty and that I am the best mom.  Talk about a boost of confidence when he is around.  He does sometimes tell me that he likes grandma better than me though.... Here are some pics that I have taken in the past few days.  Shawn is in Africa for two weeks so he told me that I have to take tonz of pic while he is gone.  




Here is Hadlee trying to be like her big bro once again.  

Here is missy walking around the back yard





Some super cute shoes that aunt carson bought for hadlee


Being a dare devil... she is such a climber!

Shawn taught her to do this cute face.  She now does it all the time at her dad.  She puts her head on her shoulder and say aawwwww... She already has her dad wrapped soooo tight around her finger.  





My sweet boy!  I would just absolutely die without him in my life!!!!  



9 comments:

Andrea Harper said...

DO you know how EXCITED i am that you posted something!!!! Wahoo!!!! And WHAT THE??? Hadlee is SO big! She is walking and everything. I feel like I haven't seen her (and YOU) in forever! It's been too long. She is seriously the cutest thing. Both your kids. Ooo I just wanna eat em.

Oh how I adore you. And I feel like I don't see you or talk to you enough! Me no likey

Shantelle said...

Your kids are so adorable. I can't believe how big our girls are already! Both your kids have changed so much since I saw them last.

thecakepub@gmail.com said...

Its about time you butt!! miss you guys like crazy!!

Anonymous said...

sheena.... hadlee is walking!!! she wasnt a week ago! Your kids are seriously darling it time to have another one! This is Sara by the way.. I dont know how these BLOGS work. WTF

Tyler & Ashley said...

Love all of the pics... Some of the cutest kiddo's I know!!!

Dellany Higby said...

So freakin adorable! Miss you!

The Lichtie Family said...

You have just the cutest little kiddos ever. Too cute. I hear ya on the posting thing - it's a lot of work when you just want to enjoy the 20 minutes of free time that you have:)

P.S. Love the wall paper - where is it?

Calli Hayman said...

seriously cute! :o)

Kent said...

Super cute pics. Those kids just could NOT be any cuter. I'm so happy you're surviving the two weeks without your husband. I don't know how you're doing it though. That would be so tough. You are Super Woman, Sheen.

Sure love you guys!

Justi & Kent