CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4.09.2009

My Bro's wedding

Mom and Dad with Bride and Groom


My lil Bro
both my lil bros
My cousin Karlee makes cakes.  She does an amazing job.  This is the one she made for Sean and Carson.

Grooms men
Me and my hottie husband
Our cute lil fam
Krey sneaking McDonalds before the reception starts

Krey and Nash

7 comments:

Kirsten said...

What a hot lil family! Looks like it turned out well. You'll have to tell me all about it!

Clark Family said...

Beautiful pictures. You guys look so good. And that cake was awesome. One of the groomsmen used to be a good friend of mine. He lives just down the street from my parents. Small world!

Tyler & Ashley said...

I love this... Everything is so cute... By the way Sheen you look so great... Tell me your secret!

Andrea Harper said...

Cute!!! I still can't believe that SEAN is married! What? So crazy...

You look gorgeous as always! Sessy dress my friend. And I am obsessed with your children. I still need to email you those pics from your moms house the other night! Hadlee's little dimply bum...

Karlee is AMAZING!!! Are you serious? That is an incredible cake.

Anywho...I love you dearly

The Lichtie Family said...

Cute pictures! I def wanna get the 411 from you next time I see you about how everything went down...

Katie Corbridge said...

-k- you are down right gorgeous! I love your hair in these photos - the doo and the color! Plus your dress is gorgeous and fabulous on you! What a hot Mama you are! Hadlee's matching black and white dress couldn't be any cuter either! And Krey in a tux is the sweetest and cutest thing ever! One good looking family you have, Sheen!

Also, when did Karlee turn amazing and make the coolest cakes ever!?! Where was she at my wedding?!? She is talented! That is neatest cake ever!!!

Heidi said...

That cake is awesome. And I love Sean's tie! Polka dots... what a cute idea. Her dress was gorgeous, too. And, as always, you looked beautiful.