Krey and I at the zoo on St. Patrick Day!
Hadlee has a love for glasses. She wears them all day long!


Krey is playing soccer this spring.

Hadlee jumping on the tramp!

St. Patrick day at the zoo

Kreys silly smile!! Unless he is really laughing this is how he smiles!!
Karlee and I took pics of our kids in their Easter outfits
Karlee and I at Kades wedding
This kids at Kades wedding
Krey has a thing for face painting. He wont ever let anyone paint his face. So he chose to paint his arm when we were in vegas
Hadlee loves her uncle Jared. She will sit and snuggle him forever!
Krey taking hadlee to nursery






6 comments:
Ok so I thought a post would make me feel better but it just made me miss you guys more!! Krey wish Nash could play soccer with you. You look like a stud.
Its about Damn time! Krey looks like a mini David Beckum :) and Hadlee.... well.... she is just adorable. Good thing when I have kids in 10 years I can use all your cute clothes :) See ya later - SARA
I love all the adorable pics of your kids. As soon as Brooklyn gets more hair I'll be calling you to find out how you do Hadlee's hair so dang cute. Brayden has the exact same red jersey for his soccer team. We'll have to put them on the same team next time! Hope all is going well. Not sure when you're due, but good luck with the delivery!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all your new pictures. Plus, you look dang good with your little, teeny, tiny bump. Glad your back. I've missed catching up with your fam.
loves....
You are destined to make babies, so you can make the world a more beautiful place with your kids! Seriously though, these are the cutest pics! I don't think anyone dresses their kids as cute as yours either!
Also, can you and Karlee just stop with your unplanned cuteness! I mean, having the same gender and amount of kids with those faces makes the rest of us look bad! ;)
Lastly, I was talking to my Mom the other day and we both went off about what an adorable Mom you are and how good you are with your kids! She kept saying how well behaved Krey and Hadlee are! That's only thanks to a you and your good mothering skills, we agreed!
Oh my heavens! That post was so cute. The pics are absolutely adorable. Your kids are so dang cute. Can't wait to meet your new one. Love you guys!
Post a Comment