CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.09.2010

WOW! We have three kids!

This is our newest addition. Ronan was born on May 13th weighing in at 5 lbs. 14 oz. 18.5 inches. He was about three weeks early and after spending ten days in the NICU he is home and healthy. Krey and Hadlee just love him to death! They cant stop touching and kissing him. When Hadlee wants to hold him she will sit down and say "I have it" and reach her arms for the baby. The first time Krey got to see him he said "he looks just like me." We couldn't be happier with our family. Three kids is a lot of work but sooo worth it! Thanks to our family and friends that have supported and helped us through the start of this new adventure!








4 comments:

talisia cluff said...

OH MY GOSH SHEENA. YOU MAKE THE CUTEST KIDS IN THE WORLD. SERIOUSLY I AM DYING RIGHT NOW, YOU DRESS THEM TO PREFECTION YOU ARE SUCH A CLASS ACT. I LOVE THE LONG BOARD ONE I WANTED TO DO THAT WITH BECKHAM BUT KNOW ONE CAUGHT MY VISION,YOU ARE SO AMAZING. LOVE YOU GIRL AND CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM.

Tara said...

he is perfect. I am so happy he is well and healthy. We are so happy for you and your new BIG family! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Casey and Britt said...

Sheen those pics are darling, I can't believe the hair! SO cute! My favorite is the long board... LOVE IT! Hope you guys are doing well!

Katie Corbridge said...

I know I already said this, but the family Vans is the cutest thing ever! You make the CUTEST kids in the world!!!