This is my adorable nephew Nixion. He is my bro Seans lil boy! Nixon and Ronan are only 6 weeks apart! I cant wait until these two are wild lil toddlers running around!

Ronan laying on Nixions butt!





Grandma with her two newest grand babies!
Ronan has big feet!! They are skinny but super long. Their feet are about the same size
This was the day that we brought Ronan home from the hospital.







3 comments:
Wow we have some stinkin cute boys!
Just stop with the matching cuteness! I've never seen such baby cuteness! Your Mom has got to be lovin' this! Love the pic of her holding them together! Landon got that lil' blue and green stripe outfit too and he wore it all the time! I even bought one in another color to change it up!
Looks like Nixon sleeps through anything.. they are goin to be the best of buddies growing up!! i love the monkey butts! :)
Post a Comment