CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.18.2008

After 5 months of waiting!

So I guess since everyone pretty much already knows I will post our exciting news!!!

We are having another baby!!!! I am about 5 weeks along and I am for sure feeling it!! Everyday is different, but I dont remember being this sick with Krey. There are days I just dont want to get out of bed! We're hanging in there. Shawn has already made tonz of late night trips to taco bell, the grocery store for random cravings... Even though I know it must be hard to get up at 11:oo pm and go out in the cold he says he enjoys helping me out! He is really handling it well dealing with me!

If you ask Krey where moms baby is he points to other bumps instead of my belly. If you ask if he wants a brother or a sister he says no, but I really dont think he understands what is going on.

We are so excited. I have had a lot of people tell me they think its a girl. I really would love to have a girl next, but I'm good either way. I'm trying not to think about it so I dont get disapointed when we find out.

11 comments:

Stefany said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That's so exciting! Hope you're feeling better soon! I know that's not fun....but it's so worth it, right? I'm happy for you!!

Anne-Marie said...

Woo Hoo! Sorry if I sold you out on my previous comment, but Alicia said we were due about the same time! September 15th is mine, what's yours? I feel for you on the sickness! I get a little nausea now and then, but not bad at all...yet...I was REALLY sick with my last one.

Anyway, congrats Sheena! We'll have to keep up with eachother in our journey!
P.S...I know all about wanting a girl, but two boys is better than I ever could have imagined! They are the best little buddies and just adore eachother!

brookeandruss said...

Yea! I am so excited for you guys. Kreyton is going to love his little sister or brother, or maybe both....maybe you will have twins!jk (well you never know). I hope you feel better:)

Kimberli K said...

Yay, that is so exciting...congratulations! Keep us posted :)
~kimberli

Karlee Turner said...

Yay! That's so exciting!! Congrats!

Clark Family said...

Congrats! That is exciting news and so much fun! I have felt your pain. Although its coming to an end. Ask your doc. for some happy pills. That's all that keeps me functioning! Hope all goes well! Oh and whatever you have (boy or girl) they'll be gorgeous! Just like that little guy!

Liz said...

Wow, Sheena I am glad you came accross my blog from Karlee's, It is so fun to see your cute family, your little boy is just the cuttest thing. It has been a while, hope all is well and congrats on the pregnancy.... 2 is harder than 1!! But so much fun.

Burt Bunch said...

Congrats on baby #2! Kreyton is so adorable! I hope you are feeling okay, I remember having those kind of cravings!

Chris Sargent said...

Love jones and Sheena. Congrats on the pregnancy. It's a real blast from the past. One Christopher Sargent. Long time no talk too for real

Nate & Lindsey said...

Hi, hhis is Nate Palmer. I was wondering if there is any way we could get your address? We are getting ready for the wedding announcements.

Andrea Harper said...

Hey lover, I'm so excited for your little family! Could you guys BE any cuter? Love you lots and hope to see you at Brooke's on the 27th!