Kreyton turned two on Dec. 28th. I still cant believe he is that old. He is for sure acting his age. On his birthday he started telling me no, telling me he doesn't like something, throwing fits. We are definitely transitioning right now! Here are somethings about Krey: He loves the movie Cars, Toy story one and two, My friends tigger and pooh, His imagination is expanding when he plays. He doesn't just drive the cars around he makes them talk to eachother and he loves when you play cars with him.
He loves to cuddle. He knows that we are such suckers for it so if he isn't ready to go to bed he just puts his arms around your neck and says "wanna cuddle." He says sorry to everything, if he accidentally hurts you or if he drops his toy he says "I sorry"
He has learning opposites, if you ask him to go fast he goes fast and if you ask him to go slow he slows down and says sslllooowww. He can almost count to three. He loves singing songs and doing the actions. His favorite right now is once there was a snowman.
He loves to turn anything into something to jump on! My couch, my bed, his bed, me, or Shawn. We got him a tramp for his birthday so I cant wait until its warm outside to set it up. I have a brother on a mission right now and if you ask Krey where uncle Sean is he says on a rocket, here is why. On the show little einsteins there is a rocket. When they get on the rocket they say " let the mission begin" and at the end of the show they always say "mission completion." I always tell Krey that uncle Sean is on a mission. So Krey thinks a mission is on a rocket!! I think that is the cutest thing ever.
Its so fun the see Krey growing and becoming his own person! He really is one of the funniest little boys I know. He says the funniest things. We love you so much Krey Krey!






4 comments:
The rocket thing is so cute! I love how little kids minds work!
Uh oh. Looks like a heart breaker to me!!! There is sure to be a swarm of ladies at his feet at any given moment. hehe.
Sheena, how the heck are you? I found you on Heidi's blog. I just signed up for this thing so I'm new at this. It's so good to see how you are doing, your little boy is so so cute! And congrats on the one to come;) Cole talked to Sean a while ago, it was funny he called him! Well I hope all is well w/you and keep in touch!
Post a Comment