Our christmas this year was pretty crazy. We were so excited to have krey open his presents from santa! That was until he started throwing up at 1 am Christmas morning. He got so sick. He could even sit up long enough to look at his toys. He tried to look at a few of the things that santa left unwrapped but quickly came over to me and laid back down! I felt so bad for him... Instead of going out to our families houses we just stayed home. It really almost worked out really well because we were kinda bumbed that we had to run from relatives houses and since Krey was sick we just got to stay home.
Krey got a Radio flyer bike from santa. He loves tipping it over more than he loves riding it. I hope that changes once its warm out side.













4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas and got some good stuff! ;) Santa was very generous this year! LOL That's too bad Krey was sick! :( Hope to see you guys soon!
Poor kid. It's always so hard to see your kids be so sick, especially on Christmas! Man...I wish Santa got us a TV like that! :)
Hey Sheena! So I officially jumped on the blogging train...took me long enough. Ours is travisandkarlee.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out. I swear Krey gets cuter and cuter every time I see him! I'll be calling you soon...its about that time for a haircut :)
p.s. my husband would be so jealous of your TV :)
What a sad little guy for Christmas morning. But, it's kind of nice you didn't have to hop around all day like we did. Exhausting. Alicia says we have something in common?
Post a Comment