I had my first ultrasound yesterday! I am only 19 weeks so they only gave me an 85% that its a....GIRL! So there is a chance that boy parts may still be visible later on. I am planning on getting another ultrasound in a month and it will be more for sure! Pictures coming soon.
Mountains to Climb
10 years ago






14 comments:
OH I HOPE IT IS A GIRL JUST FOR YOU SHEENA!! YOU'LL HAVE THE CUTEST GIRL EVER RIGHT NEXT TO KREY. WITH THE CUTEST HAIR!!!! CONGRATS!!!
Congrats Sheena, girls are so much fun! My two girls are the best, BUT I would like a boy some day.
Hey Sheen: Its ANG again!!! wonderig if you would call me.. hopefullly you get this sometime today.. 898-2644 can wait to hear from you.:)
That's so fun Sheena! You're little girl is going to be beautiful! So when and where are you moving??
Yeah!! That's so exciting! It's nice to have one of each...I love it! (Although now I have 2 girls!)
I was told at 18 weeks that Eliza would be a girl and she stayed that way :) I'm thrilled for your family. Krey will be the best big brother ever. I'm feeling that it's a girl!! Yay, Grandma Flegal will be ecstatic.
Congrats!! I bet you are so excited!!
well well well-Sheena! hi! congrats on your hopeful little girl! i just started this whole blogging thing and found your page and thought i'd say hi! and that your little guy is so cute! congrats!
How exciting sheen! 85% ??? Tell them to figure it out, NOW. Hehe!
How exciting! Hope you can confirm it...a girl would be so FuN! cOngRaTs!! Love the pictures of your little guy:)~Kimberli
YAY! Congrats!
YAY! Congrats!
She'll be the cutest girl ever...or the cutest boy again, if it turns out to be a boy. Keep us updated!
I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that you are on your SECOND CHILD!!! I feel so left behind! Just Kidding, I couldn't be more excited for you. She/He will be so adorable and fun. I'm lovin it. And even though I don't have kids, I would still have come to the Zoo with you and Britt just cuz I love you guys! And let's face it...the zoo rocks...
Post a Comment