Krey and I went to Saint George last week to visit Karlee, Nash, and Letti. Krey and Nash are the best of buds. It is so fun to watch them grow up together. They both have the silliest personalities and together you can only imagine how cooky they get. We all stayed at Karlee's moms house. We had 15 people under one roof all being girls except these two boys and more than half of them being under the age of 8. It was crazy but so much fun. I love spending time with my cousin and her kids. They have been gone all summer so we had a lot of catching up to do. I cant wait until they come back to salt lake in 5 or so weeks. I am so mad I didn't take more pics. I'll post some of Letti soon. She is so freakin cute!!!!
Mountains to Climb
10 years ago






1 comments:
Cutest little boys ever! Little boys are the best! You're little girl will be a cutie and oh so much fun too!
Go to memory lane comments...:)
Post a Comment