CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.12.2008

Weekend getaway at the cabin!


We went up to our cabin with my family for the weekend.  Krey loves it up there.  Every morning he would ask to go on a walk.  We also enjoyed a fire, roasting hot dogs and making smores!  It was a nice getaway and much cooler in the mountains than down in the valley.  Being 8 months prego that was my favorite part!!!  
Krey was patiently waiting for the fire to get going so he could cook his hot dog.
Shawn and Krey taking a walk.
Krey helping get the fire started.

6 comments:

Monica Mary said...

Hey! I have been wanting to call and see how you're doing these days. Looks like you guys had a fun trip. Expect a call from me soon!

Calli Hayman said...

Looks fun! He's such a cute guy and i can't believe how cute you are at 8 months prego (Andreas Blog) i'm so jealous because i sure as heck won't be looking like that!!

Dellany Higby said...

I bet being in the mountains was quite a relief from the heat! Such CUTE pictures. I'm excited for your little baby girl too, it's getting so close!

Heidi said...

What a cutie. You are about ready for your 2nd one.... or physically, at least. Not sure about mentally (so I've heard - the 2nd kid is another total wake-up call once you're used to just the 1st)!

Meg said...

You and your family are so cute. I had fun at your shower, can't wait to see your new baby =)
Love you Sheena!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.