CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.07.2008

Coming home from the hospital!!!



14 comments:

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

SUCH STINKIN CUTE KIDS... WHERE'D YOU GET YOUR CUTE CARSEAT?? WAS THAT A COVER YOU GOT FROM SOMEWHERE?? LET ME KNOW.

Clark Family said...

Congratulations she is adorable. I thinking Hadlee Jo totally fits her! How fun!!

Monica Mary said...

What a cute little family of four. I can't wait to see little Hadlee again on Tuesday!

Ali said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby girl. Krey plays the part of proud big brother well! You look gorgeous. Good luck as you adjust, but oh my gosh... could you have had a cuter baby? I think not! She's a doll.

The Lichtie Family said...

Ah! Beautiful. I love her and need to squash her. I need another baby - Ava is too big! Yay for you and your fam!

Tara said...

I love her she is so so cute I will email those pics tonight!

Kimberli K said...

Congratulations!! She is darling and I love her name:) What a lucky little girl to have such a great mom! Miss seeing you at bunco. Good luck with everything ~Kimberli

Andrea Harper said...

Kreyton looks so excited! I love it. SUCH a cute family.

Karlee Turner said...

Wow Sheena! She is absolutely beautiful! You guys sure make cute kids! Congrats!

Heidi said...

Look at that hair! Congrats. How exciting!

Dellany Higby said...

CONGRATS Sheena and family!!! She is so beautiful, and big bro doesn't look excited at all, hehe. Can't wait to see her! Love ya!

Anne-Marie said...

Hey Sheena! You cut in line! No fair-ha ha! I'm still pregnant...What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations and I hope you are recovering and adjusting well!

Heidi Wing said...

She is adorable!! Congrats! Im so happy for you and your little fam!!

Jeff, Whitney and Kael said...

That is crazy how fast life goes. Congrats your family looks super happy. I am happy for you. She is so cute, same with your little boy.