she is beautiful!!!! We went to see Anne_Marie's baby and right after we left Dallas said, "Okay Mom, now let's go see Sheena's baby". So we'll probably be visiting pretty soon.
I love these pictures. I can brag that I already saw them at your house, cuz we're tight like that. hahaha. Anyways, people think the pictures are cute, just WAIT to see her in person. Not only is she ten times smaller than you think, but she is just even MORE gorgeous, if that's possible. Anyways, love you!
We are the Vierra family. Shawn and I got married in Sept 2004. Kreyton beacame the best addition to our family in Dec. 2005. I am a mom and i also do hair out of my house. I love to scrapbook, go shopping for clothes or home decorating stuff. My little boy will be 2 in December, and is all boy! The more I let him play outside the happier he is. Some of his favorite things are macaroni and cheese, playing sports of any kind with his dad and helping his dad mow the law on saturday morinings. Shawn works for spring communications as a regional sales manager and loves it. It keeps him very busy! In spare time he also manufactures longboards. He does everything he can to make sure kreyton is playing sports and doing boy things since he spends most of his time watching mom do hair all day.
14 comments:
She's beautiful!!!
Those are some great pictures....especially for being only one week old!!
Congratulations!
Such adorable pictures!!! Does she have curly hair? How sweet! She is so precious Sheen.
Stunning. Wow she is beautiful.
i love her, she is beautiful
So adorable! Where do you find her cute headbands???
she is beautiful!!!! We went to see Anne_Marie's baby and right after we left Dallas said, "Okay Mom, now let's go see Sheena's baby". So we'll probably be visiting pretty soon.
SHE'S DARLING!!! I LOVE HOW YOU'RE ALREADY DOING HER HAIR. LOL ONLY YOU SHEEN:)
So super cute!
Wow look at all that cute hair. I love babies with hair. You can tell she's her brothers sister. They look similar!
So stinkin' cute!!! I want to come visit you this week, so you tell me what works with your schedule. Ava and I are SOOO jealous of her hair!
Congratulations! She is so adorable, how fun to have a little girlie! How is Kreyton adjusting? So happy for you guys!
She has adorable curly hair! She's so cute sheen! :o)
I love these pictures. I can brag that I already saw them at your house, cuz we're tight like that. hahaha. Anyways, people think the pictures are cute, just WAIT to see her in person. Not only is she ten times smaller than you think, but she is just even MORE gorgeous, if that's possible. Anyways, love you!
I don't say this often or ever at all....But your little girl is so cute it ALMOST makes me want to have one myself =)
Congratulations and your family is seriously pretty freakin' cute...
Post a Comment