Stacey Jo and hadlee Jo... They have the same middle names!
Aunt Sara and Hadlee
Dad, Krey and Hadlee chillin at the hospital.
Grandma Sylvia with her now 2 grandkids
The first time I saw her after she had a bath.
Monica's lil boy Dallas. He was so cute with the baby. He just loved her!!! I'm sad I didn't get a pic with Monica too!!!
Jared, Karlee, Letti, and Hadlee
My cousin Karlee surprised me and flew in from St. george to see us!!! This is her lil girl Letti. Letti was born Sept. 4th. She just turned one the day after Hadlee was born. We are going to have so much fun with our girls!!
Krey was half a sleep here....
Our first family pic!!
My bro Sean. This wasn't only the first time that Hadlee got to meet her uncle but it was the first time in two years that we got to see my bro. He got home from his mission the same day... I was so bumbed that I didn't get to go to the air port... but I love my bro and we are so excited that he is home!!!!!!!
My mom and dad and 2 bros with Hadlee
Proud grandparents! Grandma Kimmie and Papa Ron (grandma and grandpa Brimley) welcome their 2nd grandchild.
Shawn giving Hadlee her first bath
Shawn brushing her hair after her first bath
Hadlee's first pic with mom and dad
Our Friends Kent and Justi
Hadlee and I right after she was born.






6 comments:
OK SHEENA YOU LOOK WAY TO GOOD TO JUST HAVE HAD A BABY.. BUT SHE IS DARLING!!! CONGRATS! SHE'S GOIN TO BE ONE SPOILED LITTLE ONE:) ENJOY
I agree. You make me sick. I looked like crapity crap crap after Ava. Hate you. But she is so beautiful! I can't wait to snuggle her!
Sheena she is so freakin' adorable! And all that DARK HAIR! Of course, it will probably go blonde like Krey's but still, she is darling! I'm so sad we couldn't come see you at the hospital, we just got home from our cruise but we will come see you soon so I can hold that cute baby girl! Love ya tons
I am so sad that I couldn't come to the hospital! I couldn't even come see you this weekend like I said. I was so sad. But I am SO coming this week to snuggle the crap out of her! You are such a beautiful little family! Seriously. I love you, and will see you soon
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!I bet it was a great day for your parents, a new baby girl and your brother came home:)
You're not supposed to look gorgeous after you have a baby... what the pretty?
Post a Comment